Credit Card Processing
The Credit Card Processing Industry is Thriving but Prone to Legal Disputes
Independent Sales Organizations, or ISOs, are rapidly developing businesses in the field of credit card processing. As service arms for financial institutions such as banks, ISOs unite merchants and bankers by creating credit card payment agreements and handling customer service issues. In this fast growing and dynamic field, millions of dollars in transactions, vital to both merchant and financial institution, pass through processing systems every day. However, legal disputes inevitably arise over nonpayment, credit card fraud, charge-backs, reserve accounts, and breach of contract.
Litigating Credit Card Disputes in the Payment Processing Industry is our Forte
At Law Offices of Michael A. Brewer, we have developed an affinity for this entrepreneurial field, and have consequently become successful in litigating these disputes because of our thorough knowledge of the players, roles and issues unique to credit card processing. Our representation of some key players in the payment processing industry of Southern California has enhanced our reputation for successful representation in credit card disputes and breach of contract actions. Our business litigation expertise is a natural complement to these types of cases. We have the resources and capability to create a cohesive and persuasive case which is easily understood by arbitrators, judges and juries.
Verdicts & Settlements
- $33 Million verdict Wrongful death action against O.J. Simpson
- $19 Million verdict Malicious prosecution action against Chinese importers
- $6.8 Million verdict Business fraud & conversion case representing a Russian company
- $6.5 Million settlement Breach of contract action against multinational corporation resulting in a $6,500,000.00 settlement
- $5.3 Million verdict Business fraud and breach of contract case
- $4.7 Million verdict Wrongful death / Fraudulent transfer case representing both American and Ukrainian residents
- $4.7 Million settlement Liver Transplant case for wrongful death of Saudi Arabian citizen
- $3.1 Million binding arbitration Personal injury's head on collision
- $2.0 Million settlement Fraudulent transfer case
- $2.0 Million settlement Independent Sales Organization for alleged breach of contract claim
- $1.75 Million settlement Shareholder in connection with corporation shareholder dispute
- $1.5 Million settlement Fraud and breach of contract case
- $1.5 Million Judgment Breach of contract and defamation action resulting in default judgment collected
- $1.3 Million verdict Employment and breach of contract case
- $1.2 Million verdict Misappropriation of trade secrets and indemnity claim
- $1.0 Million settlement Employment termination and breach of contract case
© Copyright 2015 Brewer, LLP. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.