Broad Experience With Specialty Expertise
At the law offices of Michael A. Brewer, our trial attorneys have significant experience and it shows in the results we obtain for our clients. Michael Brewer, a trial attorney with over 26 years experience has personally taken verdicts in over 80 jury and bench trials. Our firm has developed a reputation for excellent results in the practice areas of:
We focus our practice on business disputes of any type. Examples include breach of contract, fraud, interference with contract, misappropriation of trade secrets and all other business related torts.
We focus our practice on cross-border disputes including business and commercial claims, government claims, pre and non-litigated services.
Our California personal injury practice handles matters for clients suffering significant injuries such as brain injury, spinal cord injury, other debilitating and permanent injury impairments or cases of wrongful death.
We are one of the few law firms in the country who have an extensive track record of excellence representing businesses in the credit card processing industry. In this fast-growing and dynamic industry, we are able to anticipate and effectively handle disputes arising from the unique nature of the business, including representing Acquiring banks, Independent Sales Organizations and Sales Agents in breach of contract actions, employment law, or business interference matters.
We handle matters involving employment breach of contract, discrimination, harassment, or termination.
Verdicts & Settlements
- $33 Million verdict Wrongful death action against O.J. Simpson
- $19 Million verdict Malicious prosecution action against Chinese importers
- $6.8 Million verdict Business fraud & conversion case representing a Russian company
- $6.5 Million settlement Breach of contract action against multinational corporation resulting in a $6,500,000.00 settlement
- $5.3 Million verdict Business fraud and breach of contract case
- $4.7 Million verdict Wrongful death / Fraudulent transfer case representing both American and Ukrainian residents
- $4.7 Million settlement Liver Transplant case for wrongful death of Saudi Arabian citizen
- $3.1 Million binding arbitration Personal injury's head on collision
- $2.0 Million settlement Fraudulent transfer case
- $2.0 Million settlement Independent Sales Organization for alleged breach of contract claim
- $1.75 Million settlement Shareholder in connection with corporation shareholder dispute
- $1.5 Million settlement Fraud and breach of contract case
- $1.5 Million Judgment Breach of contract and defamation action resulting in default judgment collected
- $1.3 Million verdict Employment and breach of contract case
- $1.2 Million verdict Misappropriation of trade secrets and indemnity claim
- $1.0 Million settlement Employment termination and breach of contract case
© Copyright 2015 Brewer, LLP. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.