Orange County Accident Lawyer Tells Number One Secret To A Successful Settlement If You Are Handling Your Own CaseMay 25, 2010
If you are the unfortunate victim of an accident, you may be wondering what you can expect to recover financially. This can be a tricky question, but there are many things you may not know. If your accident occurred in Southern California, Orange County personal injury lawyers can help you recover the fullest amount of damages from your accident.
The amount you may recover from an accident depends on the extent of the injury. Two people could be involved in the same exact accident and have completely different injuries. You will want to also take a look at how long you have been off of work and what this injury has cost you financially. Additionally, how the accident personally affected you is important. You are unique and your damage claim is entirely different than someone else’s. We are not talking about repair of a car, or a simple wage loss. This is your life. All of these items are factors in the final decision of value.
You may want to attempt a quick settlement. This is usually not the best route if you are in need of a financial settlement. Rushing a settlement may leave you in the short term better off but in the long term, with no more rights. Each case requires careful balancing of your needs. You may want to take into consideration all of the financial aspects of your case and prepare a demand letter that you submit. If you have all of your facts and can prove your case, it can help you get a settlement with a good demand letter. But if you cannot develop this on your own, or need help with your accident, An Orange County accident lawyer may be able to help you compose and submit this demand letter in hopes of recovering your losses quickly.
When you are first looking at Orange County personal injury lawyers it is important to conduct an interview with this potential attorney and this can help you determine if an attorney can help you with your case. An attorney can offer their advice and help to determine if their services will benefit you. This can also help you to get a feel for this lawyer and you will see if there can be a potential working relationship with this attorney.
Orange County Personal injury lawyers can get you the help you need if you are involved in accident which results in an injury. You do not have to settle, or feel bullied by insurance company and a good lawyer on your side can be your voice and help you get the money you deserve. A consultation can tell you a lot about your case and all lawyers should offer this early conversation and consultation with advice for free. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you do not need the lawyer, after the consultation, then you will at least learn the important parts of your case and be able to further benefit your case in the future. Further, if you made a friend, the attorney may be able to represent you later, and you did not cause your case to be weakened. Call an attorney if you have any questions.
Posted by Allen, Flatt, Ballidis & Leslie
Verdicts & Settlements
- $33 Million verdict Wrongful death action against O.J. Simpson
- $19 Million verdict Malicious prosecution action against Chinese importers
- $6.8 Million verdict Business fraud & conversion case representing a Russian company
- $6.5 Million settlement Breach of contract action against multinational corporation resulting in a $6,500,000.00 settlement
- $5.3 Million verdict Business fraud and breach of contract case
- $4.7 Million verdict Wrongful death / Fraudulent transfer case representing both American and Ukrainian residents
- $4.7 Million settlement Liver Transplant case for wrongful death of Saudi Arabian citizen
- $3.1 Million binding arbitration Personal injury's head on collision
- $2.0 Million settlement Fraudulent transfer case
- $2.0 Million settlement Independent Sales Organization for alleged breach of contract claim
- $1.75 Million settlement Shareholder in connection with corporation shareholder dispute
- $1.5 Million settlement Fraud and breach of contract case
- $1.5 Million Judgment Breach of contract and defamation action resulting in default judgment collected
- $1.3 Million verdict Employment and breach of contract case
- $1.2 Million verdict Misappropriation of trade secrets and indemnity claim
- $1.0 Million settlement Employment termination and breach of contract case
© Copyright 2015 Brewer, LLP. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.