Trial Lawyer Experience that can Handle Diverse Litigation Issues
At Law Offices of Michael A. Brewer, we have been handling and trying large and high profile cases for decades. We have handled a wide diversity of cases involving business litigation, personal injury, Credit Card Processing, Employment Law and other general liability matters. If you are in need of legal services, please contact or email us using our online contact form for assistance.
Latest California Legal News
Calif. Senator Padilla To Introduce Legislation To Require Increased Support For Health And Education Of Student-Athletes
SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — On the same day as the college football national championship game, California State Senator Alex Padilla announced he will be introducing legislation that would require that student-athletes injured during their college career be provided the necessary medical and financial support to complete their degree.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck today announced the City’s 2011 year-end crime statistics that showed violent crime and property crime were reduced across Los Angeles for the 9th consecutive year.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Delivering on his promise to reduce pollution at the Port of Los Angeles and protect public health, Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa today marked a major milestone in the Clean Truck Program. The program required all trucks at the Port of Los Angeles to meet the toughest environmental standards in the nation by January 1, 2012.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Mayor Villaraigosa released the following statement on Monday on the string of arson fires in Los Angeles: Over the past few days we have been faced with an ongoing series of arson fires committed by an individual with wanton disregard for the lives and property of Angelenos. Thankfully, there have been no lives lost to these criminal acts and only minor injuries to date.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. on Tuesday announced the appointments of Kerry R. Bensinger, Michelle Williams Court, Holly J. Fujie, Michael Garcia, Roberto Longoria and Michael J. Raphael to judgeships in the Los Angeles County Superior Court.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — At approximately 12:30 a.m., the LAPD began enforcing the closure of City Hall Park after giving those in the park a final opportunity to leave without facing arrest.
L.A. Mayor Villaraigosa Announces Temporary Closure Of City Hall Park – Free Speech Area Will Remain Open
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa announced at a Friday press conference that City Hall Park will close at 12:01 AM on Monday, November 28, 2011, because the City of Los Angeles cannot maintain the public safety of a long-term encampment. During the period when City Hall Park is closed, a Free Speech area on the Spring Street City Hall steps will remain open during regular park hours.
Pin-Ups For Ron Paul 2012 Calendar Produced By Los Angeles Singer-writer-director Juliet Annerino Has Arrived
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — The ‘Pin-Ups for Ron Paul’ 2012 calendar produced by Los Angeles singer/writer/director Juliet Annerino has arrived. This sexy collection of female activists is the most innovative way to spread the message of presidential candidate Ron Paul!
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa issued the following statement today regarding the landslide along Paseo Del Mar: On Sunday afternoon, a portion of the previously closed Paseo Del Mar between S. Western Avenue and S. Weymouth Avenue, in the San Pedro area, experienced a significant landslide. A section of the closed road slid off the hill and into the ocean.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and United States Commerce Under Secretary for International Trade Francisco Sanchez hosted mayors and business leaders at the US-Mexico Binational Mayors Summit on Friday.
Verdicts & Settlements
- $33 Million verdict Wrongful death action against O.J. Simpson
- $19 Million verdict Malicious prosecution action against Chinese importers
- $6.8 Million verdict Business fraud & conversion case representing a Russian company
- $6.5 Million Settlement Breach of contract action against multinational corporation resulting in a $6,500,000.00 settlement
- $5.3 Million verdict Business fraud and breach of contract case
- $4.7 Million verdict Wrongful death / Fraudulent transfer case representing both American and Ukrainian residents
- $4.7 Million settlement Liver Transplant case for wrongful death of Saudi Arabian citizen
- $3.1 Million Binding Arbitration Personal injury's head on collision
- $2.0 Million settlement Fraudulent transfer case
- $1.5 Million settlement Fraud and breach of contract case
- $1.5 Million Judgment Breach of contract and defamation action resulting in default judgment collected
- $1.3 Million verdict Employment and breach of contract case
- $1.2 Million verdict Misappropriation of trade secrets and indemnity claim
- $1.0 Million settlement Employment termination and breach of contract case
© Copyright 2015 Brewer, LLP. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.