California Trial Lawyers Winning Multi-Million Dollar Verdicts in the Courtroom
The Law Offices of Michael A. Brewer is one of the premier law firms in California. With multiple verdicts in the $20 to $30 million range, Mr. Brewer has a proven reputation for effectively connecting with juries and expertly representing his client’s best interests. The Law Offices of Michael A. Brewer is a small firm with the resources common only to much larger firms. We have developed a proprietary method of incorporating the latest technology into our case presentations, using multi-media to present evidence and testimony in an extraordinarily effective manner at trial. This ability to demonstrate complex issues to juries through media presentations has resulted in demonstrably higher verdicts for our clients. The fact that we do this in-house, means that it is cost-effective as well.
We Apply Our Extensive Experience to Every Case We Handle
At The Law Offices of Michael A. Brewer, we are not a firm where cases are passed off from one inexperienced associate to another. We understand the cost concern litigation presents to individuals as well as to small and medium size businesses. Our team approach to implementing litigation strategy ensures that every case is appropriately thought through and effectively handled utilizing the unique skill and knowledge possessed by members of our firm. Our firm has broad civil litigation experience through years of practice often handling major business and commercial litigation, Personal Injury and Payment Processing matters. If you are in need of legal services and wish to hire a law firm our unique skill and experience, please call or use our online contact form so that we may be of assistance to you.
Verdicts & Settlements
- $33 Million verdict Wrongful death action against O.J. Simpson
- $19 Million verdict Malicious prosecution action against Chinese importers
- $6.8 Million verdict Business fraud & conversion case representing a Russian company
- $6.5 Million settlement Breach of contract action against multinational corporation resulting in a $6,500,000.00 settlement
- $5.3 Million verdict Business fraud and breach of contract case
- $4.7 Million verdict Wrongful death / Fraudulent transfer case representing both American and Ukrainian residents
- $4.7 Million settlement Liver Transplant case for wrongful death of Saudi Arabian citizen
- $3.1 Million binding arbitration Personal injury's head on collision
- $2.0 Million settlement Fraudulent transfer case
- $2.0 Million settlement Independent Sales Organization for alleged breach of contract claim
- $1.75 Million settlement Shareholder in connection with corporation shareholder dispute
- $1.5 Million settlement Fraud and breach of contract case
- $1.5 Million Judgment Breach of contract and defamation action resulting in default judgment collected
- $1.3 Million verdict Employment and breach of contract case
- $1.2 Million verdict Misappropriation of trade secrets and indemnity claim
- $1.0 Million settlement Employment termination and breach of contract case
© Copyright 2015 Brewer, LLP. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.