Cross-Border Litigation Made EasyFebruary 22, 2011
Does a cross-border dispute have you jumping through hoops? If you are a foreign company or individual involved in a cross-border dispute, the professionals at Hornberger and Brewer can help you get your footing. Our attorneys have the expertise to represent you and to meet the special needs of your international case.
Whether you’re involved in cross-border commercial or business litigation, our legal advisory services have the answers you’re looking for. Our team can help with commercial claims, breach of contract, interference with contract, fraud, misappropriation of trade secrets, and any other business-related torts.
Do you have an outstanding judgment against a US-based company or individual? We can help you collect what you’re entitled to receive, by securing prejudgment attachments, restraining orders, or preliminary injunctions. Even if the judgment debtor transfers assets to avoid payment, we have met great success setting aside those transfers. Our extensive experience can also uncover hidden assets to help get you paid. And if you obtained a judgment in another jurisdiction against a US-based defendant, we can help domesticate your judgment to simplify collection efforts.
Our services aren’t just about big disputes and judgments; we’re also ready to handle your smaller cross-border matters. Are you involved in a U.S. government civil forfeiture matter? If the U.S. government has seized your assets, we can file and litigate claims to get your assets back. Do you need help responding to subpoenas or civil demands? If you’ve been served with subpoenas regarding documents or witnesses, or if you’ve received civil demands as part of a state or federal investigation, let us prepare your response and get you on the right track.
Whatever your cross-border litigation needs, Hornberger and Brewer’s experienced team is here to meet them. We’ll get the job done right the first time to make your case move faster and more efficiently. We can even facilitate language services in Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Russian, and Latvian. To start moving forward with your cross-border litigation case, contact our team today.
Verdicts & Settlements
- $33 Million verdict Wrongful death action against O.J. Simpson
- $19 Million verdict Malicious prosecution action against Chinese importers
- $6.8 Million verdict Business fraud & conversion case representing a Russian company
- $6.5 Million settlement Breach of contract action against multinational corporation resulting in a $6,500,000.00 settlement
- $5.3 Million verdict Business fraud and breach of contract case
- $4.7 Million verdict Wrongful death / Fraudulent transfer case representing both American and Ukrainian residents
- $4.7 Million settlement Liver Transplant case for wrongful death of Saudi Arabian citizen
- $3.1 Million binding arbitration Personal injury's head on collision
- $2.0 Million settlement Fraudulent transfer case
- $2.0 Million settlement Independent Sales Organization for alleged breach of contract claim
- $1.75 Million settlement Shareholder in connection with corporation shareholder dispute
- $1.5 Million settlement Fraud and breach of contract case
- $1.5 Million Judgment Breach of contract and defamation action resulting in default judgment collected
- $1.3 Million verdict Employment and breach of contract case
- $1.2 Million verdict Misappropriation of trade secrets and indemnity claim
- $1.0 Million settlement Employment termination and breach of contract case
© Copyright 2015 Brewer, LLP. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.